Sunday, September 6, 2015

Let the Games Begin!

When I was 4 my father purchased me my first gaming system, therefore growing up I was familiar with different electronics. Throughout the years I began to familiarize myself with gaming consoles such as Sega, Nintendo, and Sony. Entering high school I converted over to computer gaming and eventually explored the world of computer customization.
As technology became more advanced, it became more affordable to build your own computer, which have more capabilities compared to consoles. Realizing this, I started looking up information on different technological forums sites and took suggestions from one of my favorite reviewers, Linus Sebastian.
Playing video games and customizing computers was not only something used to pass time, but it also helps me hone my focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment